Content Curation Task
Final Task of Content Marketing Subject
STEP 1 – Create Groups of 4-5 students.
Use the Facebook group to find members for your group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/179792445942272/
STEP 2 – Choose a topic and create an Article.
- The topic should be related to the course “Content Marketing”
- Create article based on the following rules:
1) Unique title (explain 1-2 sentences why it is attractive – you can use materials in course slides)
2) The text content of the article should be Aggregated or Curated content:
|If Aggregated Content||If Curated Content|
3) The article should include one more content type which is not text (for example, video, infographic, case study to download, etc.)*
*Send extra content type (for example .jpg file) separate from .doc document. Or include a link to original source.
4) The article should include – Call to action
5) The article should include minimum 3 references (sources).
STEP 3 – Send Article to Campus Virtual (CV)
You should upload your finished article to the Assignment “Final Task” in CV until 08/03 23:59*
*No Assignments will be accepted after the deadline under no circumstances
- Article in format .doc (see example Appendix 1)
- Add in the comment to assignment names of ALL group members.
STEP 4 – Wait for a link.
In the comment to an assignment in CV, I will send the link to your post published online. Until 11/03
STEP 5 – “Share Article” as the post in the Facebook group
- Using the link from STEP 4, share your post on the Facebook page using Facebook sharing Tips (see course slides) until 12/03.
- Don’t forget to add picture and emojis.
- You don’t need o use auto-sharing option. You can add the link as Read more… in the Facebook post.
- You can share post with video or image. But insert link inside the post. See example in group https://www.facebook.com/groups/179792445942272/permalink/199362653985251/
- Link to Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/179792445942272/
STEP 6 – Get likes, shares and comments on your post.
2-3 days – to get likes, shares and comments
- Post with max Likes, Repost and Comments will get
- 1st +5 points,
- 2nd +3 points,
- 3rd +2 points to the Final Grade.
- Each reasonable comment will value +0.5 points.